The Weather tab displays a plethora of weather related information.
Items highlighted green can be printed, when selected, by tapping on the printer icon.
Scroll the list on the left-hand-side to display the following Australian Weather:
- Graphical Area Forecasts.
- Area Briefings
- NAIPS Charts
- Satellite imagery
- Winds Aloft (Windy.com)
- BoM Charts
- Australian SIGWX Charts
- Australian Low Level GPWT Charts (Grid Point Wind and Temperature)
- Surface Pressure Forecasts
- Various Wind Forecasts: 5000, 10000, 18000 and 38000 ft.
For New Zealand:
- Winds Aloft
- MetFlight GA
- Satellite Imagery
- Surface Conditions
- Wind Forecasts: 5000 and 18000 ft.
- Charts (GRAFOR, SIGMET & SIGWX)
Tap on the text of the item you want to view. Tap Close to dismiss the chart.
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)