Logging to your pilot log book
- Review the overall times for entry in your logbook by visiting Planning > Log Flight.
- Submit the details to LogTen Pro if you wish. (At the current time, the only electronic logbook package directly supported by AvPlan EFB is Log Ten Pro)
- Tap the < Back button in the top-left of the flight log to place your plan back in the Stored Plans list.
Keeping a permanent record of the Navigation Log
You can save or print a copy of the Nav Log – i.e. a version of the plan that has been completed with
- auto-logged actual times of arrival and
- fuel consumption values manually entered in the Actual Fuel on Board section on the Terminal pane/Leg Details page in View/PrintFlight Plan reports.
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)
Thanks for your feedback.