The Text pane displays the following documentation:
- Australian AIP (“Book”)
- AIP SUP (newest at the top, oldest at the bottom)
- ERSA General
- The ERSA EMERG entry is high-lighted red for easy recognition
- DAP General
- CAO (Civil Aviation Orders)
- CAR (Civial Aviation regulations; includes the Civil Aviation Act and the CASR’s)
- AC (Advisory Circulars)
- CAAP (Civil Aviation Advisory Publications)
- MOS. (The MOS documents that apply to selected CASR parts)
- Airservices Documents (“ASA” on iPhones): A complete set of Australian Visual Terminal Charts (VTC) and the Sydney Basin Guide
- CASA Documents; Specifically, the Visual Flight Rules Guide (VFRG) and the Plain English Guides
- NZ AIP
- The ENR 1.15-EMERGENCY PROCEDURES entry is high-lighted red for easy recognition
- Other AIPs (as subscribed)
- Pilot Operating Handbooks (.PDF files)
- Documents in the AvPlan-EFB Dropbox folder (.PDF files)
- Chart Legends: the standard legends associated with different types of chart.
- AvPlan EFB Documents (Links to the online QuickStart guide, this User Manual and a set of Tutorials).
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)
Thanks for your feedback.