AvPlan EFB makes keeping up with airfield NOTAMs easy by reducing the possibility of double-handling and re-reading. Any NOTAMs associated with the currently selected airfield will appear under the NOTAM tab. Each NOTAM will appear on its own card.
Tap once to open the NOTAM. Tap again to close it.
Critical terms in NOTAMS are highlighted Red
The age of the NOTAMs can be quickly established visually:
|Less than 8 hours since issued||NOTAM card shaded yellow|
|Less than 2 weeks since issued||NOTAM card contains a black bar down the left-hand edge|
|More than 2 weeks since issued||NOTAM card completely white|
- In the bottom-right corner of each card there is a Mark as Read button. When tapped, the NOTAM card will fold up into a single line to signify that you’ve read that particular one.
- Beneath the list of NOTAMS the time of the last update of the NOTAMs (and TAF/METAR) is given. The refresh button (circular arrow) will force an update if you think there should be more recent information.
- The read/unread status of a NOTAM is instantly shared and updated to your other devices in near real-time (an internet connection is required).
- If you wish to re-open an already read NOTAM, simply tap its card and the full text will be visible again.
- Phone numbers within the text are highlighted. Tap them to begin a phone call to that number with the dialer/phone app.
When a NOTAM applies to an RDS or a DAP page, a red NOTAM button will appear at the top of that terminal page to enable direct access to the NOTAM text from within the plate.
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)
Thanks for your feedback.