The Send/Share icon allows you to:
- Submit flight plan (via NAIPS). Opens the Flight Planning tab and enters the NAIPS Plan Submission view
- Email flight plan in GPX format (best file format to use for sending to other AvPlan EFB users)
- Send flight plan in GPX format to another app on your device (Cloud Ahoy, Google Earth, etc)
- Email an FPL format flight plan. (NOTE: .FPL format is used only to send to Garmin devices)
- Send a plan in FPL format to another app on your device
- Share details about this flight to Twitter
- Share details about this flight to Facebook
- Sync the plan via AvPlan EFB’s cloud services, so it is available on your other devices – or if you need to restart the device at some stage during the flight
- Send a plan to your Dynon Skyview avionics
- Send a plan to Jeppesen FliteDeck if installed on your device
- Send a plan to your Avidyne IFD avionics
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)
Thanks for your feedback.