AvPlan EFB 9.0
There are some big changes that have come to AvPlan EFB. Our latest major release, AvPlan EFB 9.0 for iOS is now available in the App Store which brings a bunch of new features to the app.
- Completely new flight plan index with folders, search, custom ordering and more.
- Integrated Flight Logs
- Sync User Waypoints
- Company Flight Plan & Company Routes for Enterprise Cloud subscribers.
- Load sheet updates
With this release, all your content (plans, aircraft, waypoints and track logs) will synchronise across your devices and our cloud service will act as a backup as well.
Flight Plan Index
Plans can now be arranged by date or in any custom order. You can have multiple folders for flight plans, flight plans can be easily copied as well. All your plans and folders will synchronise across your devices. Swipe down to expose a search field to allow you to find a plan. Lastly your next three flights will always appear at the top of the flight plan list.
On each plan, a right swipe will expose a delete button and a move button. A left swipe will reveal a copy button.
Integrated Flight Logs
The app now tracks all flights regardless of if you have a plan open at the time or not. Located in the app under Settings, Flight Logs, the log will display your route, altitude and speed profile and record statistics about your flight (times, landings etc). Flight logs can be exported in GPX, KML or CSV format. The logs from your devices are also available online at https://live.avplan-efb.com.
Sync User Waypoints
User waypoints will now synchronise across your devices. You can enable user waypoint syncing under Settings, User Settings.
Enterprise Cloud Updates
Administrators can now create and manage users in their enterprise from within the Enterprise Cloud option in the app. Additionally, complete flight plans or company routes can be created and shared to all group members.
The advanced load sheets have had some updates; loading information will now print on the load sheet regardless of if there is a passenger name associated with the load station. Load sheets which are approved by a weight control authority will display an error when the aircraft is loaded out of limits.
If you are not an AvPlan Enterprise Cloud user, contact the support team to enable your trial today.
There are a number of small changes and fixes in this release;
- The app is now integrated with the CFA fire reporting system. Waypoints and flight plans etc can be created when following the links on that site.
- Users can now delete their account (Settings, User Settings, Username, Delete Account). This will terminate any active subscriptions and cannot be reversed.
- New option under Settings, User Devices to manage what devices are signed into your account. Be aware that there is a limit of 3 devices for a single subscription.
- Better handling of the Apple Pencil when annotating plates on the Terminal pane
- Approach fuel is assumed to be burned and is deducted from the next stage’s fuel total
- Fill optional equipment selections to subsequent stages of a plan
- Fix an issue where a DLE is sometimes not sent with a flight plan
- Fix an issue where dropbox files would sometimes dissapear
- Cleanup old weather charts when they expire in the Weather pane
- Resolve an issue where changes to an aircraft profile shared via Enterprise Cloud would not always sync
- Display size of saved data under Settings, Data Downloads