AvPlan EFB 7.4.4
AvPlan EFB 7.4.4 is now available as a free update for all users. In this release we have added support for KML/KMZ overlays. KML/KMZ overlays can be imported from an email, DropBox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive and once imported on one device will automatically synchronise across all your other devices.
KML files are great for displaying static information such as your flying schools training area for example. The overlay can be displayed on any map type.
To select or de-select an overlay, tap Map Settings, Overlays on the Enroute pane.
AvPlan EFB 7.4.4 also includes the following minor fixes and changes;
- The map selection display now adds support for the 50K NZ topographical chart
- More detail in the freezing level and surface pressure map overlays
- Only rotate the map when you are moving (to stop the map spinning when you are indoors)
- Aircraft models and aircraft can have version numbers
- You can go ‘direct-to’ the cursor position (when the map cursor is enabled under Map Settings, Cursor)
- Some fixes for VFR flight plan submission in NZ, and flight plan submission in the USA
- Improvements to flight plan syncing across your devices
- Lots of performance improvements for older devices