https://www.avplan-efb.com/wp/../shared/content/uploads/2016/10/newlogo2.png 0 0 admin https://www.avplan-efb.com/wp/../shared/content/uploads/2016/10/newlogo2.png admin2014-06-04 07:30:082014-06-04 11:06:41AvPlan EFB 4.0.1
Today we released AvPlan EFB 4.0.1. This maintenance update adds the following new features;
- Start/stop timer
- BRG display to show the bearing to the next waypoints
- Australian PCA chart added to ‘Local Maps’
- Airspace overlays are ‘thicker’ and appear when the map is more zoomed out
- Added support for TACAN’s
- Airports with only AOPA entries now appear under Terminal, All Charts.
In addition we have addressed the following issues;
- Issue when aircraft points the wrong way in north up and track up mode
- Issue when the forecasts are deleted in the background
- Possible issue when looking at the weight and balance page
- Password protected aircraft models can be un-protected
- Fixes to the PRD display which sometimes caused it not to update
- Fixes for the NNN in the HUD in New Zealand
Work is going really well on the next major AvPlan EFB release, which adds a bunch of really neat things.