AvPlan EFB 3.3 is now available in the Apple App Store. In this release we have added
- Surface pressure map overlay
- Cloud cover overlay
These are now available on the En Route pane by tapping the radar button (second from the right at the top)
In addition we have made the following usability improvements and enhancements;
- SARTIME’s will auto-populate based on 1 hour passed your planned ETA when the field is tapped. You can still edit this as required as well.
- Runway centreline makings are clearer and will not overlap
- Defaults for taxi fuel and POB can be specified for an aircraft
- Airfield communications details will be available for nearby ALA’s and user waypoints
- SPFIB briefings now include en-route airport TAF’s and excludes head office NOTAM
- You can tap on a METAR on iPhone
- Route editing for IFR routes is easier. You only need to make sure you drag your route over turning points along airways, and not each point along the airway
- Weather has been moved to the end of the print out when printed
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.