Command Flight Planner with Flight Plan Beaming
We’re pleased to announce that Command Flight Planner 8.5.1 is now available. This release adds the ability to wirelessly beam flight plans from your desktop computer to your mobile devices running AvPlan EFB. Current customers can update to the new release by opening Command Flight Planner on your computer and downloading the update.
Once installed, there is a new button to beam the flight plan to AvPlan EFB (with the AvPlan EFB icon). Before you start, configure AvPlan EFB on your devices to accept flight plans;
- Make sure ‘flight plan sync’ is enabled within AvPlan EFB (Settings, User Settings).
- Make note of your email address under Settings, User Settings, Username.
- Configure your aircraft details to be the same (callsign etc).
To beam a flight plan to AvPlan EFB from Command Flight Planner;
- Create a flight plan in CFP
- Tap the AvPlan EFB button
- You will be prompted to save the flight plan if it isn’t saved
- Enter the email address you use with AvPlan EFB.
- Click Export.
The flight plan will be wirelessly beamed to all your devices running AvPlan EFB. In a company setting, multiple email addresses can be entered, and plans sent easily to each address as required.
New to Command Flight Planner?
To get started with Command Flight Planner, head to www.commandsoftware.com.au and either download the demonstration edition or purchase the software. For a limited time purchase Command Flight Planner for just $99 for the first year. Use the coupon code SYNC at checkout.
Returning to Command Flight Planner?
If you are a returning Command Flight Planner customer, head to www.commandsoftware.com.au and renew your update service for just $99.