We are extremely excited to announce that AvPlan 1.6 is now available. This is the first version to support the iPhone as well as the iPad. Your flight plans, aircraft models and for those using iCloud, your user settings, can be synced across your devices.
AvPlan for iPhone is the perfect accompaniment for AvPlan for iPad. It is either an extremely portable flight planner, or can serve as a backup device for your iPad in flight.
In addition we have added a few other useful features;
- Old expired TAF’s are colour coded red, so you know they have expired and should be refreshed using the ‘Refresh’ button on the flight plan
- The ERC Low chart is now available in both the VFR and IFR Upgrade Packs
- A long tap is now required to bring up the ‘Nearest Items’ display when in ‘Fly’ mode (to stop it appearing when the screen is inadvertantly tapped when in turbulence).
- Warnings are issues if you are about to submit a plan without entering an altitude or POB.
- Lots of performance improvements and bug fixes