AvPlan EFB is the most capable, completely portable, offline flight planner and Electronic Flight Bag for the iPad platform. Founded in 2010, AvPlan EFB has grown into a global product capable of supporting any flight operations. Our current customer base includes iconic EMS, Part 135 charter and military operators around the globe.
Key differentiators with AvPlan EFB are;
- Complete offline flight planning capability
- International capability, including flight plan filing
- Data sharing between devices (Routes, plates, charts, waypoints) via Cloud and AirDrop
- Detailed flight planning and electronic flight log with detailed fuel burn calculations, top of climb, top of descent, PNR, ETP/CP (normal and non normal)
- Glide range and glide planning (for single engine turbine operations)
- Custom map import options to suit your individual operations
- AvPlan Cloud (PaaS) allows you to track asset locations, data download status and software version for compliance monitoring
- Integration with Jeppesen FliteDeck for in-cockpit usage
AvPlan EFB is licensed on a per user basis. Any number of trial licenses are available for evaluation purposes within your organization.
See us at Booth C7931 at NBAA 2015 to discuss your requirements, or contact us on +1 614 800 2945.