- The iPhone version of AvPlan EFB is essentially operating in the Full Page Flight Plan Mode at all times.
- The Weather, Text and Settings tabs are combined in the More tab
- The En Route Tab is renamed the Map tab, but has the same functionality.
- Due to reduced screen real estate, the following functionality is not included in the iPhone version:
- Synthetic Vision
- Profile View
- Brightness Control and Fade to Black
- Note pad
- Map annotation, but see the description in Enroute>Map Options for further details
- Procedure plates cannot be overlaid on maps.
- The “Locate point” (Magnifying glass) icon is not available, but the Terminal button offers a searchable list of all available airports and NavAids to achieve the same outcome.
- There is no Departure or Next Leg button at the top of the EnRoute page; Use the arrow buttons on the Flight Plan tab to manually control the active leg if required.
- The number of columns of information displayed in the HUD in the iPhone version is reduced by one in order to ensure that the HUD is still readable.