To get, launch and start using the app:
- Download and install the app from the Apple App Store, then tap the AvPlan EFB icon on your devices’ Home Page. If this is the first time you’ve downloaded and run AvPlan EFB on this device, you’ll automatically receive a 30 day free trial.
- Go to our online type database at Settings > Aircraft Type Database and scroll down to the blue section to select an Aircraft Type. If a suitable one does not already exist, you can create your own Aircraft Type.
- Create an individual aircraft of your selected Type
- Visit the Data Downloads section (tap Settings > Data Downloads) and download the maps and airport documents you require so they can be accessed when offline.
- Enter your NAIPS/IFIS login details (tap Settings > Pilot profile (Create your profile) > NAIPS or IFIS Details)
- Create a flight plan and select your aircraft’s callsign.
- Submit your flight plan.
- Go flying!
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)
Thanks for your feedback.