To navigate to the Passenger Manifest view, tap the Persons On Board text:
(just above the words Fuel Planning).
Now add names and weights for all occupants in the seat/row to which they are assigned.
- AvPlan EFB will automatically update the combined weights for those rows, and the overall POB for the flight plan stage.
- If you entered passenger weights on the loading page, previous weight settings for these load stations will be overridden.
- Passengers, when added, are also added to all subsequent stages in the plan.
- The load sheets will display all names and weights for all occupants, plus fuel load and weight and balance envelope, which can then be printed, emailed in the Print/Send section of the Planning Pane.
- To delete a row, swipe it from right-to-left. A delete button will then be revealed.
Tapping the edit icon in the top-right corner will put the page in edit mode, so you can reorder or delete passengers as necessary.
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)
Thanks for your feedback.