If no internet access is available, it is possible to manually send flight plans or aircraft models from one iOS device to another locally via AirDrop.
To transfer a flight plan using this method:
- Complete flight planning on your first (source) device – iPad/iPhone
- Power up your second (target) device and start AvPlan EFB
- Ensure both devices have Air Drop activated:
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to reveal Control Centre
- Press and hold on the Aeroplane Mode icon
- Tap AirDrop
- Select Everyone
- Dismiss Control Centre by tapping the AvPlan EFB screenshot
- On your source device tap the Send/Share icon below the flight plan
- Select Send Flight Plan to App from the menu
- Wait until your target device appears in the AirDrop section of the popup
- Tap to select
- On your target device, tap Accept from the popup options
- Your flight plan should now be present on both devices
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)
Thanks for your feedback.