Loads can be added to any stage in the plan. Enter weights for each load station in the green shaded fields.
Loads on previous legs will be reused on subsequent legs, and unburnt fuel is available by default for use on subsequent legs.
The loading table is in the following format:
|Load Station||Maximum||Actual Load|
- A load station row’s text will turn RED if the maximum limit for that station is exceeded.
- The take-off weight row’s text turns RED if the MTOW is exceeded.
- The landing weight row’s ‘s text turns RED if the MLW is exceeded.
Scroll the load stations list to see all load stations if there is a long list. Fuel tanks will be found at the bottom of that list.
The Persons On Board (POB) figure can be entered in the green shaded box per each stage.
Relationship between weights table, fuel planning table and CofG envelope
With weights entered, within the Centre of Gravity envelope should appear two small circles, a grey + symbol and dotted line connecting them. If you don’t see that, there may be some important data missing from your aircraft profile. Visit the Aircraft Type Database to enter those details.
To access the load details of subsequent stages, swipe the page.
Instructions for creating multi-stage plan can be found in the Advanced Flight Planning section.
Any passengers/loads/bags/etc are automatically also added to subsequent stages. Unburnt fuel from previous stage is automatically added as the fuel state of the next stage.
Adding pax names
If you add just a weight to a load station, then by default it is treated as cargo by AvPlan EFB (even if that station is set up as a seat, for example). If you add names and weights, then the Passenger Manifest section of the Load Sheet print-out is filled out accordingly.
There are two methods of entering Passenger names and weights:
- You can access the Passenger Manifest view by tapping the ‘Persons on Board’ text, or
- Instead of tapping a green cell, first tap the white section in middle of the load station row.
Tapping this area will open up a second field directly below the original. In this new line (not the original row):
- Enter the passenger name first, then tap the return key.
- Enter their weight in the green cell that is in the same row, then tap the return key.
It is important to enter the details in the above order.
The weight will then be entered in the load station, and also the figure in the Persons on Board field will be updated accordingly.
For subsequent passengers, repeat the above process in the empty line. Each time you enter a new passenger, both the Persons on Board field and the total weight for that load station will be updated accordingly.
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)