To get, launch and start using the app:
- Download and install the app from the Apple App Store, then tap the AvPlan EFB icon on your devices’ Home Page.
- Create an aircraft type if one does not already exist. Go to our online type database at Settings > Aircraft Type Database and scroll down to the blue section.
- Visit the Data Downloads section (tap Settings > Data Downloads) and download the maps and airport documents you require.
- Enter your NAIPS/IFIS login details (tap Settings > User Settings > NAIPS or IFIS Details)
- Create a flight plan and select your aircraft’s callsign.
- Submit your flight plan.
- Go flying!
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)
Thanks for your feedback.