AvPlan EFB can be linked to Dropbox to enable quick importation of PDF documents. When you link to Dropbox a folder in your Dropbox account called ‘AvPlan EFB’ will be created. Copy any PDF documents into that folder that you wish to make available inside AvPlan.
- Ensure you have the Dropbox app installed on the device, and that app is signed in to the particular Dropbox account you with to use for storage.
- Within AvPlan EFB, tap Text > Dropbox, then tap on the Link Account button and follow the prompts to allow permissions etc. This process will also create a folder in your Dropbox folder/file structure called AvPlan EFB (inside the Apps folder).
- Any .PDF files you add to this folder will sync via the cloud and be visible in AvPlan via Text > Dropbox. The first time you open the file it will save to the device.
In addition, if you create sub-folders in your ‘AvPlan EFB’ folder named with an airport name or identifier, navaid identifier or the name of a user waypoint, then these documents will appear on the Terminal pane when viewing that airport, navaid or user waypoint,
For example, you are invited to a fly-in event at Echuca. The organisers send you taxiing and parking instructions in a PDF file.
To do this:
- Open your Dropbox app, or open Dropbox on your desktop computer.
- Create a subfolder called YECH within the AvPlan EFB folder.
- Inside the newly created YECH folder, place the document(s) and it/they will appear at the end of the usual documents in the Terminal page for Echuca. (i.e. swiping right-to-left)
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)