There are several ways to access ERSA, DAP or AIP pages (that pertain to a particular airport):
- Swipe the screen right–to-left to display associated pages from the ERSA/DAP/AIP.
- The first page to show will be the Aerodom (AD) Chart page from the DAPS, if it exists, followed by;
- the ERSA pages, if they exist, followed by;
- The Runway Distance Supplement pages, if they exist, followed by;
- The Country Guide page if it exists and you have a Country Guide subscription, then;
- Arrival procedures, if they exist;
- Departure procedures, if any exist and:
- Instrument Approach procedures, if any exist, then;
- AIP SUPs, if any exist, and finally;
- Any user files that have been uploaded via DropBox
- Tap the screen one single time with three fingers – a dark bar should appear at the bottom of the screen. Along this bar will be thumbnails of the available pages, which can be easily swiped left or right. Tap on a thumbnail to select it. If you wish to dismiss the shortcut bar without selecting a page, simply tap the screen once more with three fingers.
- Select the Book icon (on the top right of the screen) to display information about any other airport or navigational aid (not associated with an airport). An airport or navigational aid can be searched, and if automatic weather downloads are enabled, a weather forecast is available on the weather page.
Searching for airfields
Tapping the book icon brings up a list of all available airports/heliports (left column), with a search field at the top.
Tap in the search field and either search for the identifier, or the full name.
The right column then displays available documents for that field. Scroll the list down/up if there’s many listed.
Tap the star icon to the right of the page you wish to always appear at the top of the list, regardless of which field is selected at the time.
To un-star a page, tap the star once again and it will disappear from the favourites.
Need more help with this?
Help Centre (Tap and hold to open the Link)