AvPlan EFB 7.5.2 is now available from the App Store. This maintenance release corrects the following issues and enhancements;
- Better support for the new iPhone X
- Correct a few minor issues with the new GAF display under Weather.
- NAIPS charts are now all high resolution only. We have corrected some rotation issues with some of these charts as well, so they all will display in the correct orientation.
- When cancelling a download in progress, the section will not be marked to update if it is the only download downloaded.
- Lots of minor tweaks to the Avidyne IFD 440/540/550 interface
Airservices Australia have notified that there is an issue with the Melbourne TAC which was valid from the 9th of November 2019. Some of the airspace is missing from this chart.
We are awaiting a new chart from Airservices, and in the interim it is recommended that all users enable the Airspace Overlay within AvPlan EFB (Map Settings -> View Items). This will draw the missing airspace over the chart.
Update: 1-12-2017 The updated TAC chart and Enroute Low section for South East Australia is now available for download.
Today Apple released the latest edition of their mobile operating system, iOS 11. We’ve done extensive testing and there are no apparent issues with our current release, AvPlan EFB 7.4.5. If you are not running AvPlan EFB 7.4.5, open the App Store and tap Updates.
Even with the testing we have performed we recommend some caution when upgrading to iOS 11. We recommend that you upgrade one device at a time (over a period of days) and leave one of your devices on iOS 10 for the next week or so (just in case there are some undiscovered issues in iOS 11).
Learn more about iOS 11 at https://www.apple.com/ios/ios-11/
Come visit the AvPlan EFB team at AirVenture Australia at Narromine Airport, October 19 to 21. The AvPlan EFB team will be on hand showing all that’s new and upcoming with Australia’s premier EFB platform.
Visit us at the show for some special giveaways and a whole lot more! Hope to see you there!