AvPlan EFB 7.5.2 is now available from the App Store. This maintenance release corrects the following issues and enhancements;
- Better support for the new iPhone X
- Correct a few minor issues with the new GAF display under Weather.
- NAIPS charts are now all high resolution only. We have corrected some rotation issues with some of these charts as well, so they all will display in the correct orientation.
- When cancelling a download in progress, the section will not be marked to update if it is the only download downloaded.
- Lots of minor tweaks to the Avidyne IFD 440/540/550 interface
Airservices Australia have notified that there is an issue with the Melbourne TAC which was valid from the 9th of November 2019. Some of the airspace is missing from this chart.
We are awaiting a new chart from Airservices, and in the interim it is recommended that all users enable the Airspace Overlay within AvPlan EFB (Map Settings -> View Items). This will draw the missing airspace over the chart.
Update: 1-12-2017 The updated TAC chart and Enroute Low section for South East Australia is now available for download.