AvPlan 1.5.3 is now available via the Apple App Store. This release includes a bunch of new features;
- Added Sunrise/Sunset calculations, communications details and winds aloft on the Terminal tab
- Added top of climb, top of descent and PNR annotations on route. PNR is calculated on the return to origin.
- User fixes can be deleted by tapping on the fix and selecting ‘Delete’ on the menu which appears.
- New printing capability, located under ‘Flight Planning’. Select plan, weather and charts to be printed/emailed/sent to another app. Forecasts can now be printed.
- Bulk import user waypoints from a CSV file. See below for the format.
- Share and download aircraft type models via www.avsoft.com.au/avplan/aircraft-model-database . Aircraft models can now be copied.
- METAR icons are colour coded for VFR/Low VFR/IFR/Low IFR (blue,green,yellow,red).
- IFR routes are added using stored routes where specified via Airservices Australia.
- Improvements to the way the ‘rubber banding’ of routes is handled. Tap and hold anywhere along a route, and when the blue ring appears, drag it to a point to insert a new leg in a route.
- Blue (VFR). Visibility > 8km, Cloud > 3000ft.
- Green (Marginal VFR). Vis > 5km, Cloud > 1000ft.
- Yellow (IFR). Vis > 1600m, Cloud > 500ft.
- Red (Low IFR). Vis < 1600m and Cloud < 500ft.
Ident, Name,Type,Frequency,Latitude,Longitude,Altitude,Magnetic Variation